Tuesday, March 16, 2010

On the Go with Pirate Pete and Pirate Joe

by A. E. Cannon, Illustrated by Elwood H. Smith

Dedication: "For Pirate Geoffrey - A.E.C. For Maggie - E.S."

First paragraph: "This is Pirate Pete! He is tall and thin."

Review: This story is about Pirate Pete and Pirate Joe and their quest to become true pirates.

Alright, I don't know a lot about Children's books and I haven't read a picture book in a VERY long time. So this review may be a moot point but I'm doing it anyway.

I thought this was a cute book. There were even parts that made me laugh out loud.

It probably only took me 10ish minutes to read so it would make for a fun bedtime story or just an entertaining anytime story.

I think any child reading this book or being read this book would enjoy the story and the pictures inside.

Click Here for A.E. Cannon's On the Go with Pirate Pete and Pirate Joe website.

No comments: