Saturday, August 15, 2009

Goddess Boot Camp

by Tera Lynn Childs

Dedication: "For Sharie, the best sister an only child ever had"

First paragraph:
"I.
Am.
A.
Goddess."

Review: After reading the first book in this series I was more than excited to get my hands on this one and it didn't disappoint.

After Phoebe's adventures in Oh. My. Gods. I didn't know what would happen next but it quickly got interesting.

She is having a hard time controlling her recently received powers and as a result the Gods of Olympus are making her take a test to prove her control over them. The catch is, she only has two weeks to do it. As if she doesn't have enough to worry about someone is lurking around giving hints about her dad's death and how it might have happened differently then she thinks.

This book was fun. I loved it.

It definitely kept up with the humor of the first book while adding in just enough drama and romance to make it interesting.

I would definitely suggest this book to anyone who is looking for a good read - but read Oh. My. Gods. first because that book is the perfect segue into this fantastic alternate reality.

Click Here for Tera Lynn Childs website - Goddess Boot Camp page.

No comments: