Saturday, March 4, 2023

Just A Friend by Deb Goodman

 

Just a Friend: a Sweet, Small-town Brothers RomComJust a Friend: a Sweet, Small-town Brothers RomCom by Deb Goodman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So yeah. I'm officially obsessed with the Tate Brothers!

I was so lucky to get an advanced copy of Just A Friend and I devoured it. It was painful to put it down and get a good night's sleep so I did what any (in)sane adult would do. I stayed up way too late reading. Two words: WORTH IT.

Oliver and Sophia are so cute--friends since their teen years with a long standing "not a date" date each August to meet up for shakes. Until one year Oliver doesn't show and Sophia is determined she's done pining for her long distance friend.

 I am very hit and miss on the friends to love trope but this book was a great mix of longing and loving. 10/10 would recommend this sweet swoony read.

I can't wait to find out which Tate brother's love story is up next!

Thank you Deb Goodman for this fun read!

View all my reviews

No comments: