Friday, June 23, 2023

I Think He Knows by Katie Bailey

 

I Think He Knows (Donovan Family #2)I Think He Knows by Katie Bailey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nailed it.

Friends to lovers is not my favorite trope so I am always a little hesitant when I pick one up; however, this was a friends to lovers done right!

I enjoyed the heck out of Lana Mae and Carter. Carter's ability to just completely love Allegra makes my heart melt so much. I really wish Target would start selling adult unicorn sleeping bags because that would have been the topping on the cake of this book for me!

This is a bit more serious than "So That Just Happened" since there is quite a bit more tragic backstory but there were still a good amount of laughs and I am absolutely ecstatic that Lana Mae finally got her happily ever after.

Thank you so much Katie Bailey for the ARC I absolutely enjoyed it.

This is a closed door rom-com.


View all my reviews

No comments: