Tuesday, June 27, 2023

The Real Fake Fiance by Sarah Jane Woodley

 

The Real Fake Fiancé (Love in Mirror Valley #3)The Real Fake Fiancé by Sara Jane Woodley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you love a good friends to lovers story than this will totally be your jam.

Dee and Noah have been best friends for as long as they can remember and Noah, well, he's been in love with his best friend for almost as long.

When Dee's big city boss comes to Mirror Valley to assess her position and her app-baby, RightMatch, she is determined to see it succeed. At any cost. Even if that cost is dragging her best friend along for a wild ride of fake dating and engagement. But will their friendship be able to stay the same after this is all over. And does Dee still want it to?

I do love a good fake dating story and the Volleyball Boys were one of my favorite parts. Glad that Noah and Dee could get their happily ever after!

I don't have an entire playlist for this book but here's a few songs that I think fit the bill:
- I've Been Thinking about You by Mariah Carey
- Home by Edward Sharpe
- Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon

Thank you so much to the Author for the free eARC in exchange for this review which is completely my own thoughts.

View all my reviews

No comments: