Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Me & Mr. Just Right by Kaylee Baldwin

 

Me and Mr. Just Right: A Sweet Romantic ComedyMe and Mr. Just Right: A Sweet Romantic Comedy by Kaylee Baldwin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am completely infatuated with the Forrester siblings. So much so I really don't know who I love the most. They were the icing on the cake. The cherry on top. The creme de la creme.

You have Jules, the grumpy lawyer. Bennett the adorable and a little heartbroken eternal optimist. Haydn, the outdoor photographer and "glue that holds them all together". And then you have Rosie: the youngest Forrester who is always scheming in one way or another.

Thanks to Rosie's scheming Lia finds herself in a bit of a Goldilocks scenario. She planned to get away from the spotlight and decompress--what better way than spending a week on an uninhabited island? Except the Forrester brother's also planned a trip to their family cabin that same week. On that same island. Soon she is well on her way to finding her her mr. juuust right.

The way the brothers seamlessly insert Lia into their lives made my heart melt. The way they helped her find herself again was heartwarming all while being their silly selves. I was laughing the whole way through.

View all my reviews

No comments: