Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Summer Tease by Martha Keyes (Falling For Summer Series, Book 4)

 

Summer Tease (Falling for Summer)Summer Tease by Martha Keyes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A-Freaking-DORABLE!

A bit of the modern day Romeo and Juliet Trope. Kind of. If Juliet hated Romeo as much as the rest of her family but Romeo was intent on proving her she was wrong about him. Narrated by Ariel Royce, this book was so much fun to listen to and a super quick listen at that. My only complaint was that the "us vs. them" statements got a bit repetitive to me but I also get that Martha Keyes was driving in the fact that Gemma felt out of place there on Sunset Harbor.

Speaking of Sunset Harbor, I am absolutely in love with that place. For reals. If I was a quasi-billionaire I would build the place myself! And then I would find me a quirky Grams and make sure she was the first resident. Grams brings all the hostile, comedic relief you can imagine she might and Beau is right there supporting her the entire time.

Gemma and Beau are so cute together. They definitely have the on page chemistry and I loved reading their story from start to finish.

This is a sweet, kisses only rom-com that I would suggest again and again to anyone asking and although it is part of a series it can also be read as a standalone novel. But you don't want to do that because everyone in Sunset Harbor is the best and you REALLY need to read their stories.

Thank you so much to Dreamscape Media and Paradigm Press for the ALC. It was a complete delight.

View all my reviews

No comments: