Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Plotting Summer by Jess Heileman (Falling for Summer, Book 3)

 

Plotting Summer (Falling for Summer)Plotting Summer by Jess Heileman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Woo Hoo! This books was phenomenal! Tristan and Capri were absolutely adorable and it was all brought even more to life with the amazing narrator, Ellen Quay. To say I was hooked from the very beginning is an understatement.

I especially loved how Capri wasn't the center of attention but managed to still be the main character of her story, even if it was somewhat reluctantly. And I am just absolutely in love with all of Sunset Harbor. This place needs to exist because I I want to plan my next summer vacation there!

And then there's Tristan. He is just so dang good. And the chemistry between Capri and Tristan was perfect. I loved that, despite Capri's pining since childhood there wasn't the "Oh, yeah, I've totally liked you that long too" angle. I was ready for something a bit different and this. was. that. It was perfect. Did I mention I loved this book?

This is a sweet, no-spice romance with lots of steam and kisses.

Thank you to Netgalley, Dreamscape Media, and Vagabond Publishing, LLC for the ALC. I loved it so much.

View all my reviews

No comments: