Saturday, July 6, 2024

He's So Not My Valentine by Savannah Scott

 

He's So Not My ValentineHe's So Not My Valentine by Savannah Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Such a cute and fun listen.

The voice acting on this audiobook is top notch and the story is a fun, much need escape from the errands and housework I needed to get done this week.

Rene is a sweet France loving Frenchman who finds himself in the States visiting his best friend. After becoming reacquainted with Heather, he sees her struggles and wants Heather to see herself the way he, and everyone else around her, sees her. He wants her to have confidence in herself and love herself and in the process of showing her just how amazing she is, Heather finds a way into his heart.

This story was fantastic. I loved how it depicted a mature, functional relationship where the adults talked about their issues and learned from their mistakes. The chemistry was spot on and the story flowed seamlessly from start to finish.

Thank you to netgalley for the ARC audiobook. It was fantastic.

This is a sweet, kisses only, romance.

View all my reviews

No comments: